Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to sell a turbo for my friend he has a 2001 7.3 turbo with the wicked wheel, 30 psi waste gate, and ats 1.0 exhaust housing, turbo was rebuilt when he done the mods not even 200 miles ago (he ran into some money problems), what do you guys think he can get out of it

·
Registered
329 Posts
I could use a turbo like that if the price is right. What does your buddy need out of it? Does it surge at all? I got dibs if I can afford it

·
Registered
273 Posts
get a price!

·
Registered
329 Posts
pm was sent

·
Registered
329 Posts
Pics be nice too. Is it the purle ats housing?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no its not purple im sorry dont have any pics but ill try to get some but he really dont know a price he dont want to bid way to high for it thats why i ask what would you guys be willin to pay

·
Registered
329 Posts
Get some pics if you can. Does it have the ebpv? or deleted? Who did the rebuild? Many factors involved in price, but I'm still interested

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is it still on his truck or ready to ship?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is still on the truck due to the fact not sure about prices yet it still has the ebpv was not deleted and i personally rebuilt it i work at pueblo diesel injection i am a injection pump and turbo guy there were a part of central motive

·
Registered
273 Posts
ill give ya $200bucks :thumb:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your crazy he just put over 500 dollars into it not to mention its like a brand new turbo with new bearings and seals

·
Registered
273 Posts
im bustin ya...the other dude called dibs

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its a bigger housing with that and the banks comp wheel it will boost faster and the waste gate will hold it longer without fluttering and no turbo surge also may see lower egt's

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
my buddy ran the same set up with stage 1 inj....good turbo......price it right and it should be gone before you know it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Never got a price. Don't want to insult to guy like offering 200 bucks. My wife wants to recarpet the whole house now. Guess turbo dreams will continue................

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oh yeah, Thanks for callin him on the dibs abbe

·
Registered
273 Posts
Oh yeah, Thanks for callin him on the dibs abbe
Wait what? i was foolin around cause he didnt give a price and i know you got dibs man, i dont need it and you are seriously interested. good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 34 Posts