Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throwing the idea around, I really want a manual trans. Here is the info on the truck:

2004 ford f250 Lariat 4x4
almost 109k on it
ext cab short bed
Fold down gooseneck hitch
3 injectors have been replaced since December, others have been replaced before me
Just blocked EGR on it last weekend
Airaid intake
Hypermax 3 stage chip
4in straight exhaust to 5in tailpipe
Window tint all around
Panasonic head unit with Ipod hook up
Brand new Premium NAPA starter installed last week
Recent brake job
line x bed
Replaced a solenoid in trans last winter for 3rd gear so fresh oil and filter in trans.

drivers seat shows wear but no holes. Truck came from Texas so its rust free! It has a few small dents here and there and one scratch on the drivers door thats decent. It's a great truck, I don't need to get rid of it, I just want a manual trans. I've taken the truck on 1000 mile road trips with no issues. I average 18-20mpg out of it

Bad stuff:
Will need tires, Which I do have a brand new set sitting at work that I can sell with for extra.
Pretty sure it needs headgaskets which I have no problem doing and probably will have done before sold.

I can't remember what else I have done to it so ask if you have any questions. A guy told me it was worth 18k to him so I'll ask 18k obo? If people want to chime in and let me know other wise. You can call or text me at 630-669-7530 with an other questions. I'll try and get interior pix tomorrow for anyone interested.

*Sorry the pix are junk, they came off my cell*

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add:
FX4 package
Back up sensors
Manual sliding rear window

The price seems fair, anyone want to shoot me an offer?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any reason why there is no interest? Price to high?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Price might be a little high.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What would be a fair price? I'm seeing trucks with 120k going asking 17 and trucks wit 80k asking 20...I thought it was about right but if someone could enlighten me, that would be great.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
17k? is that more fair? Re-doing the headgaskets this weekend

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm not an expert and we don't live in the same area but my cousins truck has more miles and he can't even get 13k for his. His truck has studs, egr delete, exhaust and tunes, with 160k. Truck is on decent shape but I don't think you are too far off, looks like a very nice truck. Considering any trades?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be open to trades sure. Considering the truck came from Texas so it has no rust, just a little surface on the frame, which I do plan on hitting with some rust treatment after I take care of the headgaskets. Like the add says, I don't have to get rid of it so if I don't get what I think its worth, I wont sell it lol.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Haha oh for. Let me talk to my buddy about your truck.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good. Where you located?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Central indiana. Lebanon to be exact.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O ok. Let me know, I'm not on the computer much so phone or email is the easiest way to get a hold of me if he, or you, have any questions. Number is 630-669-7530, email is [email protected].

Thanks,

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ok, good deal.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm putting hypermax headgaskets on so studs are unnessary. The bolts hold up just fine to the power. If you go to gohypermax.com and look up their headgaskets, you'll see what they are. If you could txt/call me, or email me info about ur truck as well, that wld be great. Do you qant any more info on my truck?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To bad you didnt contact me a month ago, I'm doing a 12v swap now lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts