Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you think is a fair price for my truck in the sig? Just replaced ball joints, brake fluid, transmission service, radiator flush, power boost system fluid, diff fluids, etc for 150k service. New 315/75/16 Nitto Trails and wheels 2 months ago. Have 3" steps and 2005 headlights that I have not installed yet. New glow plugs in passenger side. New GPR and engine block heater. Located just outside Boise ID. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow D. Guess I paid too much. I have $19k into it without all the free labor :) Might have to just hang on if that is it. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man you have a really nice looking truck and I'm sure you know it's only worth what someone is wiling to pay. I am only one mans opinion. I can tell you I live in Cincinnati Ohio and one of my friends had a nice 2002 cclb lariat F350 with 190k miles. It had the 06 front end on it freshly repainted, new style tailgate, 4" lift, 20" wheels, exhaust, intake, tuned, suncoast trans, the truck was in excellent condition and he sold it a month ago for 13,000. Another friend had a 2001 F350 lariat eclb all the same mods, 6 speed 220k miles, little cab corner rust he sold it for 10,500. There's a couple 2001 cclb aroun me for sale with 160-200k miles loaded and they are asking 13,500-16,000. To some people the 7.3's are worth more but they are still 10-14 year old trucks. You have a nice truck if it were mine I'd probably ask somewhere around 17,500-19,000 and see what happens? You can also look on diesel sellerz and Craigslist and see what they are asking for comparable trucks. That's just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks DD.

If I post it, I will shoot for the stars. It was a one owner, stock truck when i bought it 5k miles ago. I will let prospective buyers know the history, then see what they are willing to pay.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am an interested party if you are going to sell. Shoot me a text 615-969-8013 if you decide to sell. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts