Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 F-250 Powerstroke. 155,000. It does have twin I beams up front still. All new front end, new brackets, pivot bushings, spring and shackle bushings, tie rods and ball joints. Has new U-joints on the front drive line. Truck is an ex cab, short box 4x4. Has a 5 spd, not sure on the clutch condition, I don't have any problems, but i have no clue when it was last replaced either. Has a full 3 in downpipe and 4in straight pipe. TS six position chip that would go with it. Has air bags on the back, and a gooseneck in the bed. Needs tires, I may have some near new goodyear's to put on it. It is stock style suspension with 235/85/16. I get 21-22 highway and 15-16 city. Looking to trade for a duramax or cummins... I love my powerstroke, but i'm just lookin for something different. Would really love a duramax with a six speed manual. I know they're rare... A guy can dream! Prefer manuals, but would look at an auto Duramax, please no auto cummins though.. crappy dodge trannys!:hehe: Lookin for a change, now that I fixed all this ones problems! :woot: Shoot me an offer or tell me i'm nuts for thinking anybody might want this thing, it is a ford after all... :icon_ford:

Note: does have a slight oil leak from the return line to the pan. Will be fixed if i change the oil before.

·
Firefighter
226 Posts
do you have any pctures you can send me?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya it'd be easiest if you could pm me an email or a cell number. I don't know how to post on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts