post good and bad experiences with buyers and sellers here:thumb:

Do not post BS in feed back!
All non feed back post will be deleted.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
OK I guess i'll start.

PAYING TRANSACTIONS-

I had a great dealing with nolimit. I bought a set of factory fog lights from him, and everything was in a timely fashion and as expected :thumb:

I also bought a CCV mod from NCHornet when he was still selling them. Again everthing was as expected, and in a timely manner. :thumb:

I would buy from either of them again :thumb:

On a side note, anyone want to chime in on me?
I sold an Edge EVO to dirtyblackhoe
I sold a set of swaybar endlink bushings to 07stroker
I sold a few 182172oc99 CPS's also to Hawker, emolas, and a couple others that I must have deleted the PM's.

FREE TRANSACTIONS-

Also want to give props to ABoyAndHisToys who gave me an intake collar I needed for just the cost of shipping. He shipped it out really fast. :thumb:

And Dlonno sent me a 4.7 diode for free :thumb:

Also I sent out a whole bunch of glow plugs for free to various members a couple years ago when they were only a penny each.

That's all the .org transactions I can remember. :D

Hope this helps someone in some way. I have no negative feedback luckily.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
I traded my 7.3 intercooler for Wyndaddy's 6.0 IC. Very good guy to do business with.:thumb:

Edit: This thread ought to be made sticky somewhere.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
DINOONE is a good guy to buy stuff from...:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
I bought a leveling kit from TxFireman1972. He sent me everything and he even went over how to install it for me.

I bought an Edge insight from Bufit with no problems as well.

·
Premium Member
8,231 Posts
Dave sent me a free boost fooler. Didn't pay him a dime and it was sent promptly and he walked me through the intallation.

I shipped a set of tires to Choctaw (Mike's) house, he in turn let the member that I sold them to, drive to his house and pick them up. The buyer didn't have a paypal acct so he paid Mike $1,500 cash for my tires and then, Mike paypaled me the money :thumb:

I've sold several things on here so if anyone who's purchased something from me would like to post of their good experiences with me, it would be appreciated :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts