Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
If you're going to get the P04DB "Crankcase Ventilation System Disconnected" code fixed, there's a Consumer Satisfaction Program (17M04) that's still open. The dealership should replace/repair the CCV oil separator assembly for free...

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you're going to get the P04DB "Crankcase Ventilation System Disconnected" code fixed, there's a Consumer Satisfaction Program (17M04) that's still open. The dealership should replace/repair the CCV oil separator assembly for free...
My f450 threw a CEL bout a month ago on a friday....stopped by AZ and they hooked up a scan tool and said it was the P04db code...come monday when got back in the truck no more CEL ... called my service adviser at dealership....said to bring it in when I had the time... kinda forgot about it then bam got same code last Tuesday, took it in to the dealer and reads same code.... took about 90 minutes and on the service ticket $0 cost done under 17M04 ...pleasant supprize indeed

In the mean time i ordered an ODB Link MX+ scan tool so i can read my own codes....and do other things:nerd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts