Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2507 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a pic thread for this forum!!!! So....here we go, post 'em if ya got 'em: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Damn that's a fine lookin' rig. :thumb:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good lookin' rigs!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Those are awesome trucks guys..I always wanted to get one and put super wide singles on the back...But for the ones I found ya have to put a 10" lift on...to high for Illinois,and my 5er..LOL

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Nice looking rides y'all. Event though they have a big butt....lol. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here is my old truck that got stolen last December.:(

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is the truck I wanted to buy but I couldn't quite justify it. Besides it was too tall for my gooseneck.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I want one so bad....
That one sold for $38K in east Texas.:doh: had 110k on it but hell thats just break in miles for the CAT. If it wasn't so tall it would be mine.

·
Let's Run'em
17,845 Posts
That one sold for $38K in east Texas.:doh: had 110k on it but hell thats just break in miles for the CAT. If it wasn't so tall it would be mine.
Thats awesome......but the more I like look at the more I know I would have a heart attack the first time I filled that sucker up...look at the size of that tank and there is 2 of them!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
They get 8 mpg
Yeah it aint great on milage. I drove the one in the picture for a week. It was around 10 or 11 MPG. I could live with that. My 350 only gets 14.:dunno:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Those are some sweet lookin Fat Bottom Gal'z

·
Registered
484 Posts
Iv been lookin at some duallies and im thinkin bout gettin me one

1 - 20 of 2507 Posts