Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought the truck late june, 53k miles. interior was perfect. now the steering wheel looks like this:mad:55k miles:

went to the local dealer. circus advisor said ford ain't gonna cover that. never seen them do it. he did give me a number to call. got ahold of a nice lady last thursday and exlained to her that i've only had the truck 2 months, and would not have bought it looking like this. i did pick up the b2b esp. she said gimme 5 business days and someone will be in touch. local circus mgr called me friday morning, looked at it friday afternoon, called today and said we're gonna get you a new wheel installed for a $100 deductible:thumb::woot:

i'm cool with that.... the SO was glad i didn't have to pull the GOB routine:rofl:

GOB= grouchy old bastard

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Mine doesn't look nearly as bad as yours does but I'm trying to get mine replaced under warranty. Managed to get my seat covers (Cabela's leather) replaced because they were fading and the stitching was coming apart. Got the bottoms replaced as of right now but the backs are a "no stock" USA item so I've been waiting about four months for them to show up. Dealerships are a gong show!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
My wheel looks like shi! too, not quite as bad as yours I dont think but pretty gross regardless.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Mine's the standard steering wheel and I'm looking into replacing it because it's worse than that. 112k on the truck.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Black doesn't help. I have just over 70k on my standard wheel and from the one handed grip it has rubbed it down pretty good.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am in the same boat with my truck and have been looking at the possibilities to swap a Raptor steering wheel but I need to see if i can wire up the cruise control and such from my F250 to work with the raptor wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts