Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 06 King Ranch seats were starting to look pretty faded and scratched up. I found a guy in Portland, Oregon through a good friend that said he could make them look stock again.He dyed the seats and also sprayed a sealer on them to hold up to use and the sun better. Here are some before and after photos. I will be updating this after six months with new photos to see how the color holds. But not bad for $200 :thumb: UPDATE: he is now shipping bottles of the stuff with instructions his email is [email protected]
Before Front back:

After Front back:

Before Front Bottom:

After Front Bottom:

Before Backseat Back:

After Backseat back:

Before Backseat bottom:

After BackSeat Bottom:

·
Super Moderator
19,524 Posts
Can't see any photos..... :(

·
Registered
726 Posts
Very interested to see aswell. Photos also not working

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
photos are working here. looks like he did a heck of a job. Wish this guy was closer to me, when I bought my expedition, I passed on a king ranch edition because the seats weren't in the greatest shape. How long did it take him to get it all done? Did you drop off the seats, or leave the whole truck or what?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Can't see photo's, wish I could.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I can't see the pics either.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
no pics here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
photos are working here. looks like he did a heck of a job. Wish this guy was closer to me, when I bought my expedition, I passed on a king ranch edition because the seats weren't in the greatest shape. How long did it take him to get it all done? Did you drop off the seats, or leave the whole truck or what?
It took an hour for him to do it and did it with the seats in the truck.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'd love to see the before and after pics, could you try and load them up again?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
I want too see!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

Reactions: quacksmacker101

·
Registered
192 Posts
another member wanting to see the pictures...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Subscribed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wholly Shnikie!!!(sp?) I almost gave up on you dude. I gotta see those pics.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright uploaded pictures again. Let me know if you are unable to see them and I will see about emailing them to someone and have them upload them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Holy moly! They look amazing! Do you mind sharing about how much it ran to do that? I might look into that if it's reasonable, because the results are amazing!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I must have missed where in the country you are located. Where do you live? Does the guy that did them travel??...lol. Do you think he would share what product(s) he used on your truck and maybe the process? I would understand him saying no if I lived in close proximity to you and he, but I am in Memphis, TN. Thanks
--Chris

·
Registered
666 Posts
WOW!!! That's the best before and after I have seen with these seats. Great job!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 117 Posts