Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new owner of a 1999 F250 with this package on it. The guy gave me the window sticker with the truck and it has this option listed on it and I was wondering if there was a way to find out what that package provided? I tried searching and didn't come up with anything. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I believe that package is the XLT package: pwr window, locks & mirrors. Cd player, fogs (with 4x4), color keyed door moldings.

I believe it also includes but I'm not 100% sure: chrome bumpers, tow package, AC

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I believe that package is the XLT package: pwr window, locks & mirrors. Cd player, fogs (with 4x4), color keyed door moldings.

I believe it also includes but I'm not 100% sure: chrome bumpers, tow package, AC
99 did not come with fogs. I don't think they came out until about 01.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
yep. my neighbors doesnt even have the tow hooks. i was wanting to add the lights and cab lights
My 99 came with the tow hooks. I thought they were always there. Someone might of took them off before your neighbor got it? I'm looking to do the same. :thumb:

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
My 99 came with the tow hooks. I thought they were always there. Someone might of took them off before your neighbor got it? I'm looking to do the same. :thumb:
it has the caps on the frame for it so i dont think it ever had em. plus its a 2wd 250

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
99 did not come with fogs. I don't think they came out until about 01.
Ooops. lol. I couldn't find *specific* info on a 99, just went with a generalized XLT package list. :doh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they all have rear disc brakes? The radio is just a am/fm cassette player. Thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What does OBS stand for? I've been reading through threads on here and I know it has something to do with the original powerstroke but I can't make the letters add up to something that makes sense to me.

·
Registered
270 Posts
OBS = Old Body Style

1 - 14 of 14 Posts