Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who sells a factory muffler delete ? I have searched the forum with no luck . I first saw it on here form someone like magnaflow or dynomax I thought , but can not find it . I know it was a brand name company :dunno:. Anyway , a factory muffler delete is all that I am interested in , not an exaust system . Any help ? Thanks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to be able to remove it and swap out with the factory muffler .

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Sent you a PM on the delete. But you wont be able to swap back and forth between it and the stock muffler. Its impossible and unecessary

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the pm thanks , I will check them out .:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
you are better off buying a full turbo back exhaust and getting all the benefits.... but I can sell cat delete and muffler delete pipes as well as full exhaust systems... shoot me a call or PM me if you want some more info.....

but Ryan is right when he said its not really worth it to just do a muffler delete and nothing else

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I just cleared out the cat and I am not seeing a lot of difference in egt's. I also am not much is any louder over stock. I really thought it would make a huge difference to gut that cat.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
there is still the stock piping and the inside of that cat isnt smooth, so there is air interruption.... if you get a full turbo back that is larger in diameter you will get the full benefits of sound, power, and lower EGT's

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I would prefer to keep the noise down as I would rather not get a lot of attention. Given the cost I will remove the muffler net to see what kind of difference that makes in sound and if I can live with it I might just go straight piped

1 - 13 of 13 Posts