Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if every bumper have the mounting points for factory fogs??? ive always wanted some and finnally got some but not sure if i have the mounting hole or do i have to drill them???

thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i loooked and it didnt seem like it has them but was jw if i was looking in the right spot cause my switch pulls out but i heard they all do that and only some are wired

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you have a pull out switch?

Yea. They should all pull out from what I know but only some had the wires coming from behind it to go to the fogs.

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I found a set of fog lights and my switch pulls out as well, just need to see if I can mount them

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I'm trying to find out. Do I have to drill?

·
Registered
475 Posts
If you want, ill try and snap a pic tomorrow morning of how my factory ones are mounted..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you please. That would help alot.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took off the bumper and the fog lights don't even fit I'm so confused.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea give me a sec

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yea i'm sorry i forgot to take pics today. Busy day.. if i remember ill take em tomorrow some time..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea just like that

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
had to be... i just need to go to walmart and look under a truck that has them... i really hope i dont have to buy a new bumper to much hassle for dang lights ha but they look so good ugh

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea i'm sorry i forgot to take pics today. Busy day.. if i remember ill take em tomorrow some time..
its ok i understand...

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
had to be... i just need to go to walmart and look under a truck that has them... i really hope i dont have to buy a new bumper to much hassle for dang lights ha but they look so good ugh
:hehe: ya i need to look at your front bumper sir...

is there any one else that has done this "mod"?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts