Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been able to play their Factory DVD thur their nav screen in the dash. If so How did you do it? Or has anybod hooked another monitor to the factory DVD player? Jp:dunno:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
This is what I did, mine also has the moonroof, but I had the Avic-Z2 installed in place of the factory NAV unit.

·
Registered
203 Posts
SMOTRS
I used to have an Excursion and loved the monitors in it. I would like to do the same thing you did but am afraid the monitors will be too close to the rear seat passengers. How do you feel about that? Is it comfortable to watch?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I like it better then watching a movie on an air plane, if you have ever flown on an air plane with the screens in the head rests of the seats in front of you you'll know what I mean. The back seat of the truck has a little more room between the passenger and the front seat so it's actually more comfortable watching a movie or playing a game. Doesn't feel overly close at all, plus you don't get a crick in your neck looking up at the roof mounted screens, it's more of a natural position for your head, or your passengers/kids heads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.