1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just joined, hopefully I can catch one of these G2Gs.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya hit me up

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey man, did you ever make it back to the states?
I go on vacation the 22nd. I missed the G2G by a little over a week. Anything going on Next Weekend? I see there are a few Fredericksburg folks on the .org

·
Registered
603 Posts
I go on vacation the 22nd. I missed the G2G by a little over a week. Anything going on Next Weekend? I see there are a few Fredericksburg folks on the .org
We don't have anything planned, but maybe we can get a couple local guys to GTG. If anything, we can go to Quaker Steak and grab a few beers.

Lets see who we can get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We don't have anything planned, but maybe we can get a couple local guys to GTG. If anything, we can go to Quaker Steak and grab a few beers.

Lets see who we can get.

My sister works at Quaker Steak. I go there a lot during my vacations. Usually 3-5 times while im home to grab some wings and beer. I'm down for meeting up with some guys. I'll have to get your number or something.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My sister works at Quaker Steak. I go there a lot during my vacations. Usually 3-5 times while im home to grab some wings and beer. I'm down for meeting up with some guys. I'll have to get your number or something.
Definitely. Not sure what everyones schedule, but I imagine that we can get a few guys for a night... 504-723-7092. New Orleans Area code, it always gets confused with 540.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Definitely. Not sure what everyones schedule, but I imagine that we can get a few guys for a night... 504-723-7092. New Orleans Area code, it always gets confused with 540.
I'll hit you up sometime after the 22nd. Got a few things first on the agenda before trucks come in to the mix. :woot: I'm down for anything after the 23rd tho. It'd be nice to do some normal stuff and hang out besides work 24/7.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sounds good. Hit me up whenever. I'll work on getting some guys there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts