Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new set of Fabtech 2" Lift blocks I need to get rid of. I also have a set of 1" Fabtech Blocks.

Both are Flat for 2-piece drive shafts, and do not include u-bolts.

1" blocks can be installed on most trucks with the factory u-bolts, great compliment to a leveling kit for a slight rake.

Asking $45 each, Shipped from Houston, TX.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will take offers.....just need to get these to someone who can use them for more than just a go-kart wheel chock.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, I still have one set of each.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I will want one set
just not sure if need the 1" or 2", am currently lifting my truck 6" and the blocks I was given for the rear seem like it will be a little low in the rear. I have the overload springs, and apparently they sit differently than standard rear springs. I can let u know in prob by tomorrow night which ones I will want.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
let me know

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it, I'll give you a call tomorrow morning sometime and get things set up.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
looks like I am fairly level after my lift, could possibly use the 1" blocks, but will let you know later. No need to hold on to them or anything if you get an offer. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
do you still have the 1" blocks.. I am interested.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I will give you $30 shipped for the 2" blocks if they are solid, and are flat, not tapered....you can ship them in the priority box....$5.25 to ship with delivery confirmation.

I am in Beaumont Tx

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have 2 sets of 2" and 1 set of 1". I dropped the ball on trying to sell these due to some personal situations, but yes they are still for sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts