Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make a tuner or ???? for the C&C 450/550 yet? Ours will be out of warranty before to long so the boss's what to get Big Red running a little better!

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
We offer tunes for C&C trucks. Give our office a call Monday or email [email protected]. If you have any questions between now and then, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out! :thumb:

Office Number & Hours:

828-692-9967
Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. EST
Friday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST

Ask for Mark or Spade.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
H&s also tunes the cab and chassis, I was seriously considering tuning but kinda got scared after going through the 6.7 section. Don't know what to do :eek:hnoes:

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
will an Edge Evolution CTS work on my 06 F550? I assume the monitoring will work bu tmaybe not the tunes? Not that I will use the "can" tunes that are on there I was just wondering. Thx

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
We offer tunes for C&C trucks. Give our office a call Monday or email [email protected]. If you have any questions between now and then, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out! :thumb:

Office Number & Hours:

828-692-9967
Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. EST
Friday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST

Ask for Mark or Spade.
Im currently looking for tunes for my 550. what are the main differences with the tunes? I have the CTS that im using for monitoring and am about to get a SCT Sf3 3015 and will need a few custom tunes, one for sure for towing my 20K 5er... Thx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Check out the SCT tuners as well.... can't go wrong for the price.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Im currently looking for tunes for my 550. what are the main differences with the tunes? I have the CTS that im using for monitoring and am about to get a SCT Sf3 3015 and will need a few custom tunes, one for sure for towing my 20K 5er... Thx
your 6.0L is alot different than the newer cab and chassis trucks. get your self a sct and custom tunes from gearhead automotive. he sells a package with SRL, 8k tow and unlimited tow. or he can sell you just unlimited tow because it takes a while to change tunes and doesnt shift on the fly. just run the unlimited tow and you will love it

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
your 6.0L is alot different than the newer cab and chassis trucks. get your self a sct and custom tunes from gearhead automotive. he sells a package with SRL, 8k tow and unlimited tow. or he can sell you just unlimited tow because it takes a while to change tunes and doesnt shift on the fly. just run the unlimited tow and you will love it
Ya not sure I will need the 8K tow as my 5th wheel is 18K+. Is that what the unlimited tow would be good for? Thx

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Ya not sure I will need the 8K tow as my 5th wheel is 18K+. Is that what the unlimited tow would be good for? Thx
yes unlimited tow is for any weight. the 8k is good to tow up to 8k pounds. anything more and you need the unlimited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts