Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm back once again with another one. 2010 F450 Power Stroke Diesel 6.0 V8___________Engine & transmission are ok, but when I'm driving uphill it feels like the turbo charge is not kicking in. The gauge doesn't register...it barely moves. Got any suggestions? Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
A 2010 F-450 doesn't have a 6.0L diesel in it, it has a 6.4L. That is, unless you mean a 2010 E-450.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
It's made in Mexico and it's a manual transmission..sorry about that.
Okay, let me get this straight. This is a 2010 (not 2007) F-450 (not E). If you don't mind me asking, would you care to post pics of this vehicle including the dataplate with the VIN? You have me curious now, because I just looked in the Ford Workshop Manual for a 2010 F-Series and it doesn't list a 6.0L engine as an option. Now, I know Mexico markets many different vehicles (including 2011 6.7L diesels WITHOUT the SCR system), but the workshop manual I have access to, still illustrates non-U.S. and Canada vehicle applications.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As soon as I get to it tomorrow, I'll give you that info. Thanks m-chan. I haven't seen the truck yet, but these are problems I'm getting from the owner, I'll know better tomorrow, I'll see it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts