1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
722 Posts
what year of truck is this out of

·
Registered
221 Posts
would the rear springs fit on a 05 F350???

·
Banned
722 Posts
what gears is the front is it a 488??

·
Registered
221 Posts
could you please measure eye bolt to eye bolt for me?? I am interested in the rear springs for my 05 any idea how much to ship those heavy suckers??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spring measurements

The measure 54" without any weight, and are 3" wide. I've got one set with a 10 pack+overload and one 11 pack+overload. I would hate to guess the weight but if I would have to guess I would say #125 each.

Hope this helps, thanks Ron

·
Registered
680 Posts
Would you sell just the front dually adapters on the front axle? The part that bolts to the hub to space the wheel out.

·
Registered
680 Posts
$150? I don't know what there worth.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I was thinking closer to $200 and I could drop them off for you. I have to go to Michigan soon and could drop them off on the way. I do have all the studs and nuts to install.

Thanks Ron
$200 is fine. When are you coming down this way? Just to make sure, they are 8x225 pattern right? Off a f450 or f550? Any pics of these to?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry, Hunting.

Yes, they are the large 8 pattern off of a 450 or 550. I'm trying to set up something for the Fri. after Turkeyday. If your not going to be around I have some friends down there I can leave them with and you can pick them up there. If that works for you. Pm me with you address and a contact #.

Thanks Ron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.