Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab FX4
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
@-Falcon- that is usually removable in the settings under camera on the car stereo head units.

My question of the day is: Are you shltin me here, can you watch Netflix in your truck as your tooling down the highway ??

Ive done the DVD sin a few 100 times but streaming while on the move is a whole other level.
I hadnt tried netflix. But YouTube definitely works.
Yup, both work. Just to be clear, I don't recommend anyone doing this while driving of course. The idea is that you could just mirror everything that's on your phone which gives you a lot more flexibility as to what you can see on the head unit. Technically if you were travelling with kids and had head rest monitors, it could play out to those as well, or your spouse could watch while you drive. Or you can use some other nav app if you don't want to use Car Play and Apple nav.

·
Premium Member
2005 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab FX4
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I added this nice little touch recently. Most aftermarket radios when they first turn on, you see the radio's brand name or logo displayed. This is called a "splash screen". Most Kenwood radios have a secret set of settings that allows you to change this screen, all though it took several youTube videos and reading comments but I was able to finally figure it out. I was able to customize my start up screen to display something that's more appropriate :nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
I like it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts