Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if some of you would be willing to show me what my truck would look like with a 2 inch leveling kit and 2inch lift blocks in the back, I haven't decided on 33" or 35" yet on my stock rims, hoping some of your pictures will giv me a better idea! Thank you everyone!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
33"s will fit without a level. Had em on my last truck. They fill up the wheel wells nicely.

·
Registered
905 Posts
It's a 350 with a 2 inch kit and 33's. I know you wanted a 250 but I just did mine a couple days ago and figured I'd throw it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
F250. 1.5 inch level kit up front and thats it. Barely rubs on full lock either way. 35" trail grappler. Although not stock rims. Before had stock rims on 33's with stock suspension and zero rub.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,951 Posts
Again, this is a 350, but it'll show you what it'll look like with the rear blocks too:D F350 with 2.5" front leveling kit and 35x12.50R18 Cooper STTs on stock KR wheels

·
Registered
462 Posts
Cool. Want to eventually do a that setup. 350 rear blocks with the Bilstein leveling kit that has the coils, Bilstein shocks and Bilstein dual steering stabilizer. What brand leveling kit you got?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
That is a great setup...... let me know when your ready and ill hook you up on the whole thing

-Raul
Awesome, it'll be a bit before I do it there's some other things I wanna get done first but ill be sure to hit you up.

I've got Rancho 9000 shocks, but I don't think they're anything to shake a stick about. Also I'd rather do coils for a level instead of doing spacers, I just feel like it's a more solid route and Rancho doesn't offer a level kit with coils that's why I've decided to go with the Bilstein. And it'd be kind of funky if I got A Bilstein leveling kit with Rancho shocks haha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
49 Posts
2.5 leveled F350 on 35s

·
Registered
445 Posts
f250 w/ 350 rear blocks and 2" spacer in front
35x12.50 R20 No rubbing

·
Registered