Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c-25=Exterior&category%7ccat_-25%7c347=Hoods&selected_prod_ids=3191

HERE IS A LINK TO WHERE THEY SELL THEM NEW BUT IM SELLING MINE I GOT IT NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I DONT THINK IM GONNA PUT IT ON MY TRUCK I WOULD RATHER NOT SHIP THIS AS IT IS FIBERGLASS AND I DONT TRUST CARRIERS IT DOES HAVE A SMALL AREA IN IT WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED (FROM SHIPPING) BUT NOTHING REAL BAD I GOT A QUOTE FROM A BODY SHOP HERE LOCALLY FOR 450 TO REPAIR PAINT BUFF AND BLEND THE FENDERS IN AND THATS WAS RED COLOR BUT HERE IS SOME PICS OF IT

UP FOR GRABS MAKE OFFER ON PRICE OR THROW SOME TRADING IDEAS AT ME

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump: to the top

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody if your in texas i may be able to meet up somewhere

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody if your in texas i may be able to meet up somewhere will fit 99-07 but ram air only for 7.3

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO THAT SCHMUCK WENT ON VACATION

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump for the morning

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Very tempting. :nod:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
C'mon Alan. that would look sweet peaking out from behind the Iron horse.. :thumb:
Unfortunately I'm saving for a pistol I hope Shane gets in from a little company in Brazil soon. :woot:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
:agree: Would look good on my black SD, how do you think the ram air would do on my 6.0 vs. the 7.3?
Apparently the ram air won't work on the 6.0's but I'm sure something can be rigged up. :thumb:

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IVE LOOKED AND YES YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING TO WORK ALAN COME ON YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE UP ONE WEEKEND AND YOU CAN COME PICK IT UP AND GRAB A NICE COLD BEER ILL EVEN BUY IT

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
IVE LOOKED AND YES YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING TO WORK ALAN COME ON YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE UP ONE WEEKEND AND YOU CAN COME PICK IT UP AND GRAB A NICE COLD BEER ILL EVEN BUY IT
:lol: I'm sure someone will jump on it. I've been looking at them but haven't made up my mind yet.

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THOUGHT ABOUT IT

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
LOOK GUYS THIS IS TAKING UP SPACE AT MY HOUSE.... PM ME WITH A OFFER AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GIVE FOR IT

HERES MY LIST OF WANTS IF YOU GOT IT LET ME KNOW WE WORK SOMETHING OUT

AUSSIE STACKS 5" OR 6" JUST THE STACKS
17* HPOP
REG RETURN
HPX LINE
OR ANY PERFORMANCE ADDER FOR A EARLY 99 7.3 DIESEL
NEW OR USED GOOD GAUGES

·
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BUMP FOR THE DAY BEFORE GO HOME