Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. I am selling my 40/20/40 front leather seats that came out of a 2004 Lariat. The seats are in excellent shape with no tears or stains, although the driver's side does show some wear. The seats are "Parchment" as shown in the pictures. All power controls work. I am also including the connectors to make installation a bit easier. Will deliver within 50 mile radius of Indianapolis. These are NOT heated seats. Asking $900. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for looking. :wink[3]:

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
:nod: would love these.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If they were grey, I would be all over these.
Glws

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would these work in a 08 F-250? I made a thread a while back and didn't really get an answer. I'm looking to upgrade to leather, and would be interested if they worked in my 08. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Would these work in a 08 F-250? I made a thread a while back and didn't really get an answer. I'm looking to upgrade to leather, and would be interested if they worked in my 08. Thanks
Yea , they would work . You will probably have to change the wiring .

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
It can't be too tough , all you need is power and ground and I bet the pigtail is already there under the seat / carpet . If not it would be simple to add .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts