Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi-

I know...sorry about this being my first post and all that. I just thought I'd throw something up for sale that I purchased today, and now have no use for. It's a Garrett GT37 VNT turbocharger from a late 2000s 6.0L Powerstroke. I'm mostly a Volvo guy, and I saw this turbo and thought "Aha! A large-frame turbo, with the spool capabilities of a small-frame!" Anyway, bought it, got it home, and started looking, and I just don't want to delve into the electronics that I would need to get the turbo to work in my application. It's a .58 A/R turbo, and is in excellent shape. According to what I was told, it came from a good-running truck that had been wrecked, and was on it's way to the scrapper. I looked at it very closely, and the turbo seems to be in excellent shape-there's no front to back shaft play, and maybe 1/64" side-to-side. The compressor wheel DOES NOT contact the housing. I know since I'm new here, many will be skeptical of my selling history, but I am a well-established seller on a Volvo performance forum called Turbobricks.com. For anyone who is interested, you can see my feedback here, though you may need to register to view the page. I am asking $225 plus the shipping fees to anywhere in the Continental U.S. I do all my buying and selling through Paypal, but if you wanted to use another method, I'm sure we could work something out. Anyway, on the the specifics and pictures.

Garrett P/N: 1854480C91, S/N HGM60227

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
605 Posts
2000 6.0L huh? That will make people skeptical when you don't know even know what your selling.

· Registered
2005 Ford F350
636 Posts
2000 6.0L huh? That will make people skeptical when you don't know even know what your selling.
Maybe you should go back and re read the guys post. He said "LATE 2000 6.0 Powerstroke"...when I read that I figured he meant late as in possibly like a 2007 6.0 Powerstroke being that 2007 is LATE in the 2000's. You wouldn't happen to be a member of PSN as well would you?.:dunno::doh:

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe you should go back and re read the guys post. He said "LATE 2000 6.0 Powerstroke"...when I read that I figured he meant late as in possibly like a 2007 6.0 Powerstroke being that 2007 is LATE in the 2000's. You wouldn't happen to be a member of PSN as well would you?.:dunno::doh:
I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about these trucks. But I do know what condition the turbo is in, though I may not know specifically what it's from. I'm relying on 3rd party information for that one.

Edit//VNT was post-2004, right? Or am I wrong again...

· Premium Member
13,575 Posts
I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about these trucks. But I do know what condition the turbo is in, though I may not know specifically what it's from. I'm relying on 3rd party information for that one.

Edit//VNT was post-2004, right? Or am I wrong again...
That particular turbo was available from mid 03 when the 6.0 came out until the 07 model year. There are 3 mounting holes for that turbo to mount to the pedestal. Are all 3 of them horiontal or are 2 horizontal and 1 vertical?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.