Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This truck has many new parts. the biggest is a new tranny 15k miles ago, new 75hp injectors, new breaks all the way around, front lock outs, Water pump, Alt, front bushings, new speakers all the way around inside the truck, 7" indash DVD a set of 20" wheels and tires and a stock set of wheels with winter tires, New MBRP custom HIGH FLOW 4" back to a 6" MBRP chrome tip, chrome door handles tail gate handle and fuel door. I am sure there are things I am forgetting and will add them as I remember. I would drive it anywhere. Let me know what you have and we can go from there, but Cash is always good as is trade and cash. Thanks

I am willing to look at whatever you have to trade... All I can say is yes or no right... you never know so shoot me your offer....

Send me your offers

Cash price is $13,000.00
PLEASE DONT OFFER ME YOUR 5-9k car or truck without having some cash to back the trade..

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it has 192k I drive it everyday so will be more when I sell/trade it. I am in NE Iowa. thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on guys make me an offer..... really need to sell this or trade it... I need to buy a crew cab or the old lady is going to make me get a mini van.... I CAN NOT DRIVE A MINI VAN..... HELP ME

1 - 9 of 9 Posts