Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says, I'm looking to sell these to buy a different style of step, They're absolutely MINT as I took them off as soon as I bought the truck and they've been sitting ever since. These are OEM ford. Everything else you need to know listed below.

Cash price: $200 + Shipping

Style I have:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
OEM ford but there on a Sierra?? they look nice tho

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OEM ford but there on a Sierra?? they look nice tho
Notice I used the word STYLE. I don't have actual pictures of mine, because they are in storage just sitting so I used what I could find online.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
oh just checkin , how much to 93561? pm me

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM'd

I'd also love to trade these for a set of fender flares for a 99-04!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lets get em gone!

·
Registered
211 Posts
price shipped to 06062

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$275 shipped, only because they're long and odd shaped, and rather heavy for what they are.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Would they fit on an supercab? I have an 00 Supercab and I was looking for an excuse to take a drive to FL :)

Seriously. I have to transport a car to GA, and potentially drop off a transmission in the Tampa area. I am soooo tired of not having steps to get in and out of my truck.

I figure a deal on these would be just the motivation I would need to drive down from Northern GA to Mid FL to deliver transmission and install these if they would fit.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would they fit on an supercab? I have an 00 Supercab and I was looking for an excuse to take a drive to FL :)

Seriously. I have to transport a car to GA, and potentially drop off a transmission in the Tampa area. I am soooo tired of not having steps to get in and out of my truck.

I figure a deal on these would be just the motivation I would need to drive down from Northern GA to Mid FL to deliver transmission and install these if they would fit.
I'm not 100% sure they'd fit, but I can't sell them anyway because I just lifted the truck 9" and there's no way I could get in and out without these bad boys. Sorry man

·
Registered
157 Posts
Oh well. I guess I'll keep looking, though I thought that I was complaining about getting in and out with a 6in lift, with a 9in lift and no steps I'd be making a rope ladder to fall from the door or something to climb in via.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh well. I guess I'll keep looking, though I thought that I was complaining about getting in and out with a 6in lift, with a 9in lift and no steps I'd be making a rope ladder to fall from the door or something to climb in via.
:lol:

The lift was only suppose to be a 7", but the springs didn't compress at all when I put them on the truck, so the headlights are right at about eye level with my 6'2" self. lucked out I guess? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts