Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my harley. I am the second owner on this bike, and it stays in the basement since i dont have a garage so it does not live outside. First off this bike blue books for $12500 stock. As you can see there have been a lot of chrome added. Also the original owner had the motor redone by harley at 35000 miles. At this time he had the BIG JIM'S 95" Big Bore kit installed. The bike also has Dyna 2000 electric ignition, stage 1 carb, and k&n air cleaner(which is 2 weeks old). Also last year I had harley install a new stator, primary fluid and gaskets, both rocker cover gaskets, and made sure there were no oil leaks. Bike also has a new voltage regulator installed. Bike has 47,200 miles. Dont let the miles scare you. Bike runs great and sounds even better. It also comes with a windshield that is not shown. Oh, bike was also CUSTOM painted by harley. So you can bet you wont see another one this color. I have owned the bike for 3 years and have had no problems. Just changed the oil using only Synthetic Harley oil. Transmission was also just changed, and the primary fluid is fresh also all with harley oil. Tires and brake pads are brand new only about 300 miles on them. I will also have current VA inspection. It expires on 7/31/09. Only serious buyers please. Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE DROP..... $10,500 NOW $$$9,200 Need to sell.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. Yea dont want to sell but it just sits in the basement and pisses me off everytime i go down and see it cuz i have no time to ride. Yea takin a loss on the price, but need to pay off some other bills so got to do what ya got to do. dont ride it enough to justify keeping it right now.

·
Addicted to the Rattle
674 Posts
I'm looking for a bike in the April/May time frame. Let me know if you still have it then. Looks real nice and sounds like a pretty good deal too.

·
Addicted to the Rattle
674 Posts
Hey brother, do you still have this bike? I'll be seriously shopping for one in April, I'd like to some see it when I get back from Iraq at the end of March/early April. Let me know what's up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts