Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is my 2005 Ford F250 Lariat FX4 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab short bed. This truck is in excellent condition and has been given only the best care. I am the second owner and it’s been locally owned and maintained. The paint and body are almost flawless with only a couple rock chips. The interior is nearly perfect with less than normal wear. The 6.0 Powerstroke has been updated and maintained extensively. No expense has been spared on this truck. It has all the standard Lariat features plus Power back Glass, Heated & Powered Bucket Seats with fold down console, Steering wheel radio and A/C-Heater controls, Trip Computer, Power Pedals, Integrated trailer brakes and up fitter switches and 6disk CD changer. I have also added an IPhone/IPod jack to the Aux button on the radio to access songs and charge the phone. This tuck has never been driven hard, wrecked, or driven off road. This has been my family Vehicle, Daily driver, and Camper hauler. There is absolutely no problems or issues with this truck. I will list the details below:
The following was done in January:
Oil Cooler
EGR Cooler Delete
Upgraded Fuel Pressure spring and banjo bolts
Upgraded straight thru design up pipe (because of the egr cooler delete)
Cooling system flush
Radiator removed and professionally flushed
Converted to Zerex Extended life coolant
Coolant Filter installed
Turbo Cleaned
EGT, Fuel Pressure, and Boost All in one Gauge installed
Switched over to full synthetic Rotella engine oil
New rear brakes
Front end alignment

New BFG All Terrain 305/65-18 tires in May ($1400) Include Discount Tire warranty
New 18” ION Allow wheels and lugs installed August ($600)
ARE Bed Cover ($1500) No drill mounting system
2” Level lift
Factory Exhaust with Muffler and Cat removed
SCT Programmer w\3 SCT (canned) tunes and 3 Custom tunes from Innovative Diesel
Browns MFG ranch hand style grill guard
LED dome lights
Remote start kit included but not installed
140,200 miles
I am asking $18,500 but open to offers.
Locataed in Hubbard Texas

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status