Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 1999 F-250 Eclipse Sport Special Edition with only 59,000 original miles. Original owner was my step father and now I am the second owner- I have all original paperwork including the dealer window sticker, eclipse conversion kit, and all aftermarket upgrade paperwork. Tires have about 70% tread left. the exterior consist of an upgraded 8" rear bumper, vent visor, fender flares, stainless steel eclipse door kicks, hook ups for a fifth wheel with an optional steal bar tailgate, rhino liner bed, full fiberglass running boards, chrome grill guard, matching camper shell with carpet kit for seating and storage or a bed. The interior upgrades consist of a BD monitor (turbo, pryo, Trans), high gloss walnut dash and door trim, built in walnut overhead console with laser radar and aux controls. Upgraded eclipse leather bucket seats and eclipse floor mats, lighted roof bars, 6 disc cd changer, temperature and compass mirror. Now for the engine upgrades- 4" exhaust, electronic brake control, BD X power chip, Banks Transcommand, K&N intake. This truck is scratch and dent free and as close to new as a 7.3 can get. $20,000 firm- Thanks for your interest.
truck.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck5.JPG

truck7.JPG

truck8.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts