Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently received an EZ Lynk with Proven Diesel tunes. I was advised I could change the tire size but when using the tuner I only have an option for STOCK Tire size and it won't let me enter or change it to what I have on the truck (295/65R20). Does anyone have guidance or advice on how to to do this so I can calibrate the truck to the tires? I know about Forscan but from what I read it drops a CEL that doesn't clear so I didn't want to go that route. Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Seems to be an issue with the newest EZ Lynk software. I used to be able to select up to 34.5” tires but now, it just says stock/OEM when you go into the profile. I’m tuned with GDP so it isn’t a tuner issue. You can probably message EZ Lynk about it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I called EZ Lynk and with the latest firmware update they broke the tire size option. They said they are working on a new firmware update but had no time table as to when that will be available to us.

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
I'm surprised they didn't offer to revert you to a previous version. Their tech support is some of the best I've dealt with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts