Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you OBS guys have an eyebrow on your pickup? trying to get an idea of what it would look like. Thanks!

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
By eyebrow do u mean window tint, or like a visor. I like the window tint brows but not the ones that stay in a constant radius. I like the ones that square off on the ends. I will take a pic tomorrow and post if for you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i mean the eyebrow tint, not like the lund visor deal. thanks!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
My old 97 I had a 5% brow and a 5% chin. I LOVED it, but now I have to run an inspection sticker and I can no longer run the chin:mad:

·
Registered
71 Posts
35% whole windshield :taze:
Heres installation pics of my buddys project centurion. zf5/swap underway

Cutting and shrinking.

Installed.

Theres two people sitting in the truck. All doors and back are 5% and the front doors are open. Cant even see them.

Cops never bother us here in central jersey. I did all his trucks.. (97 crew cab 5% all around 35 windshield) and his 2003 mason dump.. 5% 35% windshield lol.
But with a brow stick to 5-6" anything bigger looks dumb.

·
Registered
154 Posts
^^^^ WOW the whole front windshield!! i really like the idea. just wondering how the view is at night. and not just in the city driving where there's lots of street lights. country driving too??

i do have a lund visor and love that. also have 9'' 5% tint accross top. LOVE IT

·
Registered
94 Posts
night time view is aweful. kind of like driving with no headlights on. i had tinted windshield on one of my jeeps done by the PO. i stopped one night just off of the interstate to pull that crap off.

if you do it, make sure you put your drivers side windows down when you get pulled over by the police... if they cant see you, that weapon will be on the ready, and they will be on edge.tinting the front window is just stupid, IMOP...of course.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Ive got a pretty big tint strip. It looks bad on the outside but its not bad when your driving. Sits just below the mirror.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
HOLY $#!+ you must be short to see out of that. That is at least 1/2 the window

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i personally dont like them however i can be a little cluster phobic at times and i just feel it makes my windshield feel smaller and makes me almost a bit more cooped up. but i think it would be if i ever could get used to one lol

·
Registered
902 Posts
No im 6 ft. On the edge its more than half but not in the middle. Its nice at night if someones got bright a$$ lights. Just look through the strip

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Just tint the entire windshield 50%. It's perfect. That is the way my '08 is tinted, with 15% on the other windows.

·
Registered
61 Posts
here is mine nothin crazy but it sure does help with those nasty sunsets and sunrises haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here's pic of mine in morning rush hr traffic. Looks low but is perfect hight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yall prob get ur balls busted for having a brow and chin like that in PA more then I ever will with a fully tinted windshield in NJ :D

Idk chin seems to obvious.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Here's my brow. Its at a good height where it helps keep some sun out yet it doesnt block my field of vision.

I'm curious, whats the reasoning behind the "chin" tint on the windshield??

·
Registered
558 Posts
I always thought the single brow looked stupid. On the other hand the double brow or chin brow looks awesome. I have my whole windshield tinted with 20% and its not bad seeing out at night with HID's. the cops in north alabama don't care unless they pull you over for something else and then they'll check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 25 Posts