Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new = new to me truck is almost out of warranty.. My question is before its out. Can I get a Ford extended warranty on it? Its a 05 with 95k on it. And does anyone know how much that would cost? And what all it covers? I haven't talked to ford yet about it was just wondering what my possibilities were.. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
well i jsut bought my warranty from an extended coverage company they would only do like up 2 95k and i was a hair over so they did it it cost me 2800 ten percent down and like 160 a month intrest free for 18 months and it basiclly cover interanlly lubed parts is what it all boils down 2

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Can I get a Ford extended warranty on it? Its a 05 with 95k on it. And does anyone know how much that would cost? And what all it covers? I haven't talked to ford yet about it was just wondering what my possibilities were.. :thumb:
Yes you can and the cost depends on who you buy from. Call every dealer in the country until you find the best price. Heard of a good price by a place in Illinois however I don't care since warranty can suck it.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts