Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i walked outside last night and explorer was on fire the first picture is of how it use to look the rest are after the fire no one was hurt i was able to push it out of the driveway with a ford escape. If there are any cops on the sight and you read the will you please pm i have a couple ? and would really like any help with them. thanks alot

·
Registered
771 Posts
WOW... I hope you get this all starightened out and settled, good thing noone was in there.

That may be the longest I've stared at pics on here...

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
dude that sucks. sorry about the rig

·
Registered
165 Posts
glad everyone is fine. What caused the fire?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
yeah what caused that? that sucks. glad everyone is ok

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dang man sorry to hear about the rig, glad no one was hurt though.

Looks like the fire started inside? Maybe electrical?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
HOLY CRAP, and I'm whining about my girlfriend leaving me, DAMN that puts things into perspective for ya huh. Glad everyone is ok, any idea what caused it? Was it just sitting there running? or did you just walk out and it was on fire. Not arson i HOPE...?

Look at the bright side you can part it out you still have:
gas filler door
foglights

lol trying to make light of the situation. That sucks man. Nobody deserves it.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Wow, is it totaled?:hehe::hehe::doh:

That sucks, it looked to be really well taken care of from your first pic.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang man sorry to hear about the rig, glad no one was hurt though.

Looks like the fire started inside? Maybe electrical?
Yes fire definitely started inside, as to electrical only if my girlfriends crazy nut case stalker used a clicky lighter instead of a bic

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOLY CRAP, and I'm whining about my girlfriend leaving me, DAMN that puts things into perspective for ya huh. Glad everyone is ok, any idea what caused it? Was it just sitting there running? or did you just walk out and it was on fire. Not arson i HOPE...?

Look at the bright side you can part it out you still have:
gas filler door
foglights

lol trying to make light of the situation. That sucks man. Nobody deserves it.
Well first off I don't know who this "ARSON" is but if he did it he better hide behind a :wall: before i find him and:buttkick: and then:Shoot2: him then sit back and have a :shots: while everyone :pointlaugh: and finish off the night :stump:. that is of course only if said ARSON did it.

But on serious note i have seemed to manage to salvage a lug not. Does it work like the carfax commercials? 95 Ford Explorer: Fire damage
95 Ford Explorer: Deleted
95 Ford Explorer: Custom interior, Great a/c

By the way i know for a fact this was not a accident kinda the reason for wanting to talk to a officer.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont mean to make it seem as i don't care about my explorer it was my baby and the first vehicle i bought i am extremely pi$$ed about wat happen and as i said I do Know it was no accident and if i had enough time or patience to sit and wright the whole story out i would but basically my girl has had a serious nut case stalker for a couple years sends letters we send them back had kinda calmed down for about a year then last weekend she had seen him and it all starts again phone calls to me her her bother her dad vehicle sitting a block down the street for the last two nights didn't really think about the vehicle till after the fire and a lot more stuff. But he better hope the cops find him before me because he in for a hurting(alot worse then that "ARSON" fellow from the previous post), this whole deal could have been alot worse if i did not see it when i did truck was parked right next to my house which would have caught on fire along with the ford escape, and all this my son was up stairs sleeping. I have never felt like inflicting so much harm to another human being in my life, and I honestly hope the cops do find him before i do,Cause if i do I think I would be meeting Bigcounrty down there in the prison.
Sorry for the venting I just needed to get it out thanks for listening

·
Registered
247 Posts
man i know a pretty good body guy...we can get that interior fixed up in no time...

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Wow man, that thing is toast! Sorry to hear that you think it wasn't an accident. Hope it all comes out in the end.

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Very sorry! Even worse that it wasn't an accident.:(:(:(

My first thought though was hmmmm was the ignition recall ever done.

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Wow I hate to see that buddy! At least there wasnt more damage to anyother vechile or yourself!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Sorry to hear about the fire. like the others said, atleast no one got hurt.
Remember, what goes around comes around... If someone set it, they will get theirs someday...
Good Luck...

·
Registered
296 Posts
i would like to meet him to not only did he mess with family but he burned down the first car jesse bought which was sittin next to the powerstroke i gave him which was the first truck i bought. i would really really hurt someone if they did that to me.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Ok I can tell you it was arson. It was a cold burning fire mainly inside the passenger cabin. How can I tell this, well there is no discoloration of the seat frames. Most of the fire was the dashboard. I am suggesting that it was not just a lighter that set this fire off. There was an accellerant used. Now being it was a vehicle identifing the specific accellerant used will be hard. Due to the gas tank, and motor oil, and transfluid. It would take a lab to disect this vehicle to find out what exactly was used to set the fire off.

Yes I can tell this all from the pictures. How after investigating military vehicle damages it is very obvious this was arson. Problem for police is very hard to investigate it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts