Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me out with a good source/website for exploded view diagrams relating to the 6.0L

I think those are the best instructions around :dunno:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Have you looked at the bible ... I cant find the link right now. It is full of great info and wiring schematics

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to stop by FORD parts and get some dealer only items when I did my HPOP. When I was confirming the parts the guy had on the screen, it was an extreme exploded view of every bolt, clamp, fitting, etc. Are the FORD parts guys the only ones privvy to this info or can I get ahold of it somehow?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just happened to order a manifold gasket from there, I didnt see anything like it but i didnt really dig either. I'll check it out, Thanks

Rich

·
Registered
637 Posts
At the link for fordparts.com (Ford Parts | Buy Official Motorcraft & Genuine OEM Ford Parts Online | FordParts.com) you have to select the "view" link by a specific part and then install a plugin for the exploded view diagrams to function. If you don't install the plugin all you get is a blank screen. It works for me to assist in parts identification but I haven't used it for reassembly or repair as it is not as helpful (in my opinion) as the Coffee Table books' diagrams.

Jonathan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts