Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

Anyone have experience with Beans Diesel Performance?

I ordered an MRBP 5" Turbo back exhaust with no muffler from them, and I received a 5" downpipe back with a muffler. I will call their customer service on Monday to straighten the matter out, however, I was wondering if anyone knows how their customer service is.

Also, turbo back exhaust should include a downpipe with the order, correct? I just want to make sure I don't sound like an idiot when I call them.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this is annoying. My invoice specifically states turbo back. I guess I'll just have to hash it out on Monday. Thanks!

·
Registered
891 Posts
You would need to make stupid HP to benefit from a down pipe upgrade on a 6.7 but depending on what you paid I would look into it especially since you ended up with a muffler.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Turbo back is typically downpipe back...meaning the new turbo back exhaust connects to the downpipe. It will not come with a downpipe unless it came as a package deal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I spoke with Patrick at BDP today. He confirmed I received the wrong order from their distributor, and I have received a return label. Overall, customer service was good.

Also, the downpipe wasn't included in the package, but from the research I have done, a downpipe upgrade isn't needed with the 6.7. I guess I had read an article on the 6.4 and thought it was then 6.7 when I had wanted to upgrade the downpipe.

I appreciate yall's help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts