Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Are you asking which down pipe is the best or are you stating you have a 3 " down pipe and want best exhaust down pipe back? Kause I vote straight pipe and stacks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm lookibg for a 3" DP and exhaust. I like stacks but wantto stay with normal exhaust. Which one is the best to install.

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Coolest looking I think is stacks but also only thing I ever had on mine other than straight pipe you can build your own pretty cheap but I hear great things bout mbrp, call Paul at complete performance or cary at ct performance they have great pricing imho, Paul sells me stuff he puts on his own truck.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Personally, I love Diamond Eye. But MBRP and FBD are great too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got a steal on MBRP turbo back from 4wheelparts with a special they had one week, so I got that one. I have the muffler on it and I think it sounds pretty good. I didn't want my truck to be super loud, just wanted some turbo whistle sound and flow more air. Works well for me.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Diamond Eye makes one that bolts up to the cat with the bell shape fitting,It's two piece of course.If you are just getting started this makes for a great addition and then you could add on as you see fit.I did the DP last year and I'm currently installing the 4 inch cat back from Diamond Eye this weekend with a cat delete also from DE.I made my purchase from Performance Truck Products ,good prices and service.You can check out Diamond Eye's web site and even call them with any questions you have .

·
Banned
920 Posts
They're all easy to install even with the pounding of the fire wall. If you look in my sig i have a step by step process on how to do it....might help ya:thumb:

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
^A great guy and a great company to deal with :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts