Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my flopro exhaust today and the box was just about in pieces. I am not sure if all the parts are there, and there were no instructions. Can anyone tell me where to find them? Always something!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Have you checked..... Their web site???
FLO~PRO - Technical Support

BOOM! I don't know your part number, other wise I would have linked you right to it my friend ;)

Kyle

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
check for your hardware kit as well. before you do anything i would line up tge exhaust and connect the ends. ive ordered several different parts/kits from flo pro and many arrived damaged. the ends did not fit because of kinks and dents. ive had to send them back. one exhaust system i installed because of the situation i was in which ultimately led to taking the pipes to an exhaust shop to round out. otherwise i wouldve sent it back so i was out time, money and a big headache.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Haha

Hey! Not fair! Did he post somewhere else that he got the 4" back with a muffler???? I did not see it... :haha:
naw just guessing:D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
check for your hardware kit as well. before you do anything i would line up tge exhaust and connect the ends. ive ordered several different parts/kits from flo pro and many arrived damaged. the ends did not fit because of kinks and dents. ive had to send them back. one exhaust system i installed because of the situation i was in which ultimately led to taking the pipes to an exhaust shop to round out. otherwise i wouldve sent it back so i was out time, money and a big headache.
10-4 ive put on 3 of thev flow pro and ive had to straighten out the ends on some from each kit.... use plenty of silicone spray to aid in the sliding together of sections...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts