Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks Woods
We love it, bought it new in 05, fantastic trip vehicle
Wow! Original owner. I'm impressed. I worked for Ford during the early 2000's and wanted one sooooo bad but just couldn't afford it at the time. I wanted an Excursion when I was able to get the truck I have now but couldn't find one with decent miles under $20,000. Really nice truck, you have there. Really nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Woods,
It only has 70,000 miles on it .
I fried the FICM from letting the batteries get to low of a charge. When the FICM was rebuilt I put in a Leece Neville 230 Amp Alternator, 1/0 battery cables all around, AC powered under hood battery charger.
I removed the trailer hitch and added two more receivers for a total of three and built a pretty good size custom hitch mount cargo box to fit on the back of the Ex.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2001 7.3 with air bags in back. And 19.5 inch factory style rims. And amsoil oil bypass. Bought it with 96,000 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greeting Ex friends, I am the second owner of this 2005 Limited with a 6.0. Some of the recent upgrades have been a 2.5" leveling kit in the front, adding a spring & air bags to the rear, with 33x18 Nitto Ride Grabbler. It's going in at the end of the year to have the engine Bulletproofed. Also if anybody knows about good custom interior shop in the Kansas City area I would like to add more seating since the is only a 7 seat Ex.

Attachments

61 - 77 of 77 Posts