Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suckers....:lol:

Most people here know us as the go-to online shop for Power Stroke performance & suspension parts, but some dont know that we also handle installation of everything we sell and more. If you are in the Houston area (or dont mind traveling) and need some work done, give us a call or shoot us an email and we would be happy to give you a quote.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
You had me worried for a minute there Nate

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Nice, thats funny!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
nice work. Looks like that hog has been rolling in the mud!

·
Registered
68 Posts
awesome Nate!!! wish I was a lot closer we would have more talking to do!!!

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
I love reading the ignorant comments on the PTP facebook page under this pic...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Why did I think you guys were further away from me than Houston? Huh anyway, that's good to know, whenever I bite the bullet and do head studs I'll bring it over to you guys. I really like how you guys do business. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome Nate!!! wish I was a lot closer we would have more talking to do!!!
I am actually from MN, Stillwater actually, thats where the company originally started.

I love reading the ignorant comments on the PTP facebook page under this pic...
They are priceless, some people just dont get it.....and never will.

Why did I think you guys were further away from me than Houston? Huh anyway, that's good to know, whenever I bite the bullet and do head studs I'll bring it over to you guys. I really like how you guys do business. :thumb:
We actually hear that all the time, people either dont know how close they are to us or they had no idea that we also do installs. Either way, we are glad when they find out.:D I look forward to hearing from you man, thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing. I had no idea you are in Houston, not to far from me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have heard that you guys are great on PSD's but 2,471 miles & 39 hours is a bit far for me....:look::doh:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have heard that you guys are great on PSD's but 2,471 miles & 39 hours is a bit far for me....:look::doh:
x2!! Cali is a bit far away...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts