1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bad a$$. I would love to get those fox shocks. I have Bilstein resevoirs with the loop but I wonder how much it would be to swap out and if I could still use the loop.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Looking good Raul:thumb:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
aren't you worried about bashing them off road..???

every truck I have owned that I off road-ed that had steering stabilizers was the first thing to go.. they get beat all to hell being the first thing anything hits when your playing..I always end up running with out them.. the one on the bronco will likely take 1 more hit then it will be gone as well

but I will say this they look trick :)

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
damn dude...I need to get some black fox resi's for my truck...I was going to do DR, but I like the looks of the fox...BTW, when you gonna trade out that Front End? eh hem eh hem...lol

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Looks good as usual Raul.. When are you going to move into the power mods?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn dude...I need to get some black fox resi's for my truck...I was going to do DR, but I like the looks of the fox...BTW, when you gonna trade out that Front End? eh hem eh hem...lol
lol whenever i get a cough free cough one lol

i have almost have a 1 of a kind bumper because the company that made them is no longer in business... so i may consider selling them in the near future but i dont feel like paying for a new set of bumpers anytime soon :)

and nick.... i still have my 08 tow mirrors, roof rack, and mount a spare tire between my stacks before i move to performance

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
hey raul...give me a call about the spare tire thing...I think I may be able to help you with that one. as for the so called free, nice try, sell the "one of a kind" to pay for the new one, lol BTW..when's the group by? and on which forum? CF is covered already...I'll give you details next time we talk...ok?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts