Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
International Threat
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from when we went to the track on April 12th...

Eric next to his old passion... the L!

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,211 Posts
Who's faster?
Me, but barely.:doh: He was only like a tenth or two behind me.:eek:hnoes:

That is a fairly new truck for Eric, little done to it yet. He doesnt have it studded yet so he was using a slightly less race file and was having N2O delivery issues cause of a split line.

But give that truck a little time, and he will have it flying!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
Hit the wrong darn button, sorry about that.:doh:

Anyways, I am drawng a blank, but I want to say it is an 04 with an 03 turbo build. 99% positive.:D
Ahh. Very cool. Very clean looking.

I just heard a rumor that there is some genius running around dfw with a 05/06 6.0L that converted his truck to look like a 99-03. He has even gone as far as putting the 7.3 style badges. Supposed to run in the 12s.

Either he's looking to catch someone not paying attention or he LOVES to older superduty's.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,211 Posts
That would work to catch someone offguard, but only if they know their Strokes.:dunno:

That is one of Eric's "toys". The plan is it'll be his daily driver for now. He has an 05 Cummins just came back from the shop, he's hopingto run that very soon. Several things done to that, but don't wanna reveal too much till he gets some track time and debugging done.;)

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,211 Posts
I hafta admit, looking at those photos, it is a blast getting to race and hang out with Eric.:D

Of course, he knows all my secrets since he pretty much guided me in my mods!!:doh::hehe::hehe:

·
International Threat
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eric's truck is an 04 build... and IIRC... it's got an 04 turbo on it. He mentioned that it's the fastest setup on a tune alone b/c of the turbo and the FICM/injectors or some thing...

It ran a best of around 13.0x... with no spray on a conservative race tune (since it's not studded yet).

·
Rice Hunter
4,030 Posts
Nice Shots Marty!
Nothing like havin' the fans starin' ya down hu
Thanks for sharin'

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,211 Posts
Thanks Marty, I thought it was an 04, but why was I thinking it had the 03 turbo?:dunno: Oh well. That silver truck still has plenty in it.:thumb:

And he had a little spray, just more came out the line then in the engine!:hehe::hehe: But for what its worth, not enough got in the engine to help.:doh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts