Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 07 6.0 back together after lifter failing. I put all new injectors and wiring harness and ficm in. Started up today finally and it has a miss like gas engine. Only code is #7 low injector circuit. Not sure what’s going on. Everything is new so any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just got my 07 6.0 back together after lifter failing. I put all new injectors and wiring harness and ficm in. Started up today finally and it has a miss like gas engine. Only code is #7 low injector circuit. Not sure what’s going on. Everything is new so any help would be appreciated
This is an injector issue. Diesels don't "miss" they simply don't get proper fueling.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Compression Ignition Addict
7,081 Posts
Information exchanged yesterday afternoon in PM's:

For injector 7, the injector connector is C1312:

Pin 1 of C1312: Light Blue with a Black stripe. It goes to FICM connector C1388a, pin 17
Pin 2 of C1312: Tan with a Yellow stripe. It goes to FICM connector C1388a, pin 3
Pin 3 of C1312: Light Green with an Orange stripe. It goes to FICM connector C1388a, pin 18
Pin 4 of C1312: Light Green with a Red stripe. It goes to FICM connector C1388a, pin 8

Harness is bad for sure no continuity between two of the wires. Pin 1&2 has continuity but not 3&4. That’s what I get buying $50 injector harness from eBay. Parts store has me one ordered but it’s $300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts