Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into replacing all the old rubber bushings on my truck and looked at the polyurethane bushing kits from Energy suspension. I was wondering If anyone here has had any experience with there products and would you recommend it.

Thanks,

Jim :scuffy

·
Registered
746 Posts
Coat them with a silicone lubricant and will stay squeak free. I've never had a squeak from them. If I am working on suspension and I can up grade always do.
Some of the parts usually come with silicone lubricant also makes things slide together better. LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
I put them on my Ex and used Molly Coat paste on them and have had no squeaks that I could hear but they do transfer road noise a tiny bit more to the inside than OEM rubber. Made my sloppy Ex handle a tiny bit better also. Getting the old rubber ones out was not fun.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got the sway bar and end end link bushing from them. I like them, like letitsno said lube them all up before you install them and they wont squeak. I think I used all purpose grease or high temp grease. I dont think it matters just get some on.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mine have been great. Just put on the lube that comes with them.

·
Administrator
34,057 Posts
I did my Blazer from body mounts to springs used the silicone grease I even bought more
( plumbing section sells it ) a year or so later and you can hear squeaks from the sway bar bushings

I should have went with rubber it lasted fine the first go round \

I just did My 06 F250 sway bar bushings at 100k miles ( side damage from trac bar misalignment and they were fine wear wise so I was glad I used OEM again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.