Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an elite vgt-ss turbo i would like to trade for a larger one. i have 225cc injectors and a bigger turbo would serve them alot better. open to cash offers but id much rather trade for a larger one. thanks :thumb:

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
what would the cash offer have to be?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
How much cash???

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
A few questions...

How long have you ran it and how many miles?
Has it ever been sprayed (N2O)?
Was it an 03 core or newer (what pedistal does it fit)?
Are you the original owner/purchaser?
How hot did your EGT's run with the 225's on max throttle?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, no nitrous, around 5k on it, it fits the 05 pedistal and im not the origonal owner. i would like 2000 or 1800 and a stock turbo. the 225s just need a larger turbo.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
so it's not cleaning up those 225s huh? that sux, good luck finding another. wish I had the money I would pick it up.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I tell you What, try the full stage 2 II vgt with the phat shaft guts and compressor wheel, and machined housing. My 190cc inj are smoke less and my buddy just installed on his truck with elites 225cc and it clears up better than his ss did.... food for thought!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Well, it will handle 550-600hp with no issues and tow.............how big youi want? My buddy has a elite HO for sale

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Like 1800............works great....pm me your number and i will have him call you

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
put me on a payment plan Gunter and I will take it off your hands :hehe::hehe: a looong term payment plan

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Gunter, I'll trade you an 03 turbo and pedastil and an 05 turbo :hehe:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Funny guys,,,,,,,, by the way the HO was sold yesterday...sorry.... good luck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts