Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all. First off my baby is a 2003 6.0 love her to death. Today when I went out and fired her up she fired and purred like she always does. I went back in the house to let her warm up. When I came back out the dome light was on. When I left the house the door ajar light was on. The windows wouldn’t work and the door lock and unlock wouldn’t work as well. When I got to work I did some looking around and couldn’t find a bad fuse anywhere. I had to get to work so I went to shut the door the dome light stayed on. After a while and some friggin around the dome light went out. My key fab locks and unlocks the doors fine. At the end of the day same problems. When the truck is not running the door lock/unlock button work fine. I’m in need of some HELP.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
There’s a wiring bundle from the door to the truck, probably easiest to start there and trace the wiresas far as you can for anything like brwake or cracks. If you can find some wiring diagrams, you may find a common relay like an accessory relay. Tap lightly on the fuse box and relays to see if that fixes it. 2004 MY wiring diagrams are here: 6.0L Electrical Schematics (2004, YMMV)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts