Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres no way to put this other than im sorry. i dropped the ball on this chapter. ive pretty much been inactive here since summer started. im way out of the loop but have spent the last hour reading what i have missed. i got distracted with summer activities and forgot about you all. Pretty much all my time and money have gone to Pilot Lessons. there damn expensive.lol.

Well from what i can gather, Rob went out of buisness... i cant really figure anything else out. i tryed calling him but never got anything out of it. so i have no idea where to go from here. i guess since no one can get them, they are not mandatory at this time.:doh: kinda a shatty deal here huh? feel bad for rob.

I dont know if any of you all are still active, other than Korg and Super....

I feel like and idiot for bailing on you guys after all the hard work that went into putting this chapter into order. So i guess what im sayin is, im back if you still want me.:icon_ford:

·
ARMY MOM!!!!
3,053 Posts
theres no way to put this other than im sorry. i dropped the ball on this chapter. ive pretty much been inactive here since summer started. im way out of the loop but have spent the last hour reading what i have missed. i got distracted with summer activities and forgot about you all. Pretty much all my time and money have gone to Pilot Lessons. there damn expensive.lol.

Well from what i can gather, Rob went out of buisness... i cant really figure anything else out. i tryed calling him but never got anything out of it. so i have no idea where to go from here. i guess since no one can get them, they are not mandatory at this time.:doh: kinda a shatty deal here huh? feel bad for rob.

I dont know if any of you all are still active, other than Korg and Super....

I feel like and idiot for bailing on you guys after all the hard work that went into putting this chapter into order. So i guess what im sayin is, im back if you still want me.:icon_ford:
I do, but I am looking for another decal person, found a few & sent the logo, just waiting to hear.....................:dunno:
It seems everyone is busy with summer. Or ?

·
Semper Fidelis
369 Posts
I definately want one of those decals, I'll even pay another $14.20, as long as this one shows up!

·
Super Moderator
19,445 Posts
:thud: Joe???? Is that really You????? :woot: :woot:

Glad 2 hear from you. Was wondering where ya went, even asked Laurie if she'd heard from ya.

BTW - Welcome back!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhhhhhhhh my eye! siht now i have to look at you with my good eye. and i will burn down that couch, get out here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts