Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know , what is the best combo for money bettwen limewire and sct x3 + egt gauge . While i'm here do you drill your egt without removing the manifold, and have you done it yourself or you have to go to shop ? one last question do i need more info than the egt to run this truck safely thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I went with gauges and xcal3. I wanted analog gauges, not digital, plus I read the livewire display wasn't the most reliable. I drilled and tapped the manifold for the egt with the manifold still on the truck.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
welcome to the org. mine will be drilled on the truck for the egt when i get around to doing it. i just run boost for now and both guages are autometer. i would at a minimum run egt and boost. some do tranny temp also. more important if towing heavy.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I have an Edge Insight installed and I like it a lot. I't lets you look at anything the computer sees and allows you to seet up cutom screens you can easilt flip to in case you want tho look at other params.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i have the livewire, but if i was going to do it again, i would do a quad pod fuel press, egt, boost, trans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts