Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if there is anyone in the twin cities area that would be willing to give me a hand with my deletes. Dont really have a timeframe right now, but I am trying to decide if I want to deal with it myself (and learn) or just pay to have it done. I dont do much wrenching on cars myself besides oil changes and things like that. But I would rather be part of the process (no better way to learn) and save some money. If there is anyone interrested in teaching shoot me a message. I will also be replacing tentioners, pullies, and belts most likely.

And it would be nice to meet some new people up here in the frozen north. Dont have many friends up here with diesels, left them all behind in California... and a few emissions laws :woot:

-Edit-

Btw its an 08 6.4 ps

·
Super Moderator
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did my exhaust and tuner a little while back. Gonna wait till we get back to warmer temps to deal with the egr. Currently just looking into some different tunes for my x4.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Gotcha. Well I run a shop in St. Louis Park and also own a 6.4. So if you ever want to mess with it let me know. Check out gearhead for the tunes.

·
Super Moderator
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No kidding? Shoot me a pm with the address and phone# and I will find my way to you when I get some free time. Yah I am leaning toward gearhead currently.

I am going to be doing a coolant filter and ccv mod at some point in the next month or 2.

Yah I am tired of driving all the way up to Forrest Lake to Cutting Edge Auto just for simple work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts