Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, so I have owned my 6.0 for 2 years now, completed the blue spring upgrade, replaced both front hub assemblies with TIMKEN, and installed the IPR high Flow Coolant Filter. Bought it with an EGR delete. Dont know the brand. All i know is that the intake manifold is a part of it as it is welded shut where the EGR valve goes and has a tube welded inplace of the cooler, pic attached. the
Im currently in the process of recovering from the Oil Cooler replacement. What brand is this? Anyone know? and what size silicone tubing do i need? the old stuff was a solidified chunk and peeled away in strands.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
looks like something somebody done. I've never seen a shop do this. kinda like a home made kit.

measure the tube and get some hose for it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinking, but the guy i bought it from said it was a Go Go Diesel or something? Cant find anything about them, but where would a good place to get the hose from? I have read that just plain heater hose is not sufficient.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
its a stock intake that has the egr area welded for no valve. its not a ported intake or anything crazy like that.

you can go to summit racing and get the hose there. or call them let them know the size and that its going to be used for coolant. get something good and get new clamps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts