Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 06 with 92000 miles on it dealer just put on a new oil cooler now i dont want to delete the egr cooler has anyone ever tryed the bullit proof one ,im really thinking about it come spring before i trailer the bikes to daytona or should i wait to i have a problem . the guy that put the oil cooler said it was in great shape , but really how would he know.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
He wouldnt. Bpd egr coolers are proven. I don't have one btw. You need a monitor, if you want to enjoy your truck.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
The BulletProof Diesel EGR Cooler has a 99.97% success rate without any failures. If you want to retain the emissions equipment than that is the only way to go as far as keeping the egr cooler in place.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
I have one of the BPD ones, but I haven't installed it yet. I am not worrying about it failing because everything from BPD that I have, and others I know have, have been spot on!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok now so can i do this or pay someone else and what would it cost to do this in labor ,now i have done alot of wrenching from rebuilting small block chevy to changing motors in semi,s im 57 in sure i can. but i dont want to screw this up right now i have not 1 problem at all with this trucko have a friend that works on the power strock for a ford dealership

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
You can do it. Youtube srmastertech, not that bad.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts