Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok kids, i will be in Edmond through 7/15-7/20 for the USSSA World Series for my sons T-ball team, if you want to meet up i plan on being available Fri evening/night for the local .ORG members in the area to hang out for some dinner and brews or whatever, let me know! :icon_ford:

post up in here.....

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did'nt not forget to mention that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey I will have to see whats going on. I've made plans for friday night but will have to see when it gets closer

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Lets make this a 13 member participating event! Lots of good places to eat dinner in Edmond! I am going to Arbuckle that week of the 20th but i don't think i am leaving till Saturday so i will likely be able to make it!
Wes, Justin, Darrell, Russ, Lisa, Doug, chris,....i KNOW you all will be able to go right? :popcorn:

That would make 11 peeps right there....

·
Registered
442 Posts
I am schedualed to work 4pm-12am but let me see if I can switch out with someone :thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just a dinner Friday night some where or in that remote area around OKC would be best, our motel room is actually 1/2 mile from frontier city (Travel lodge) so what ever?

·
Registered
442 Posts
just a dinner Friday night some where or in that remote area around OKC would be best, our motel room is actually 1/2 mile from frontier city (Travel lodge) so what ever?
Are you buying :hehe: j/k Im trying to get off that night so I can join you guys ... BTW best of luck to your son on the T-Ball:thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm, no on the dinner and thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Edmaond has lots of stuff, just can't bring any to mind right now. Isn't there an Old Chicago pizza place there?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont know, but remember, we dont have to stay there (Edmond) to hang out, we can chill out in OKC some where.....not sure where though?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
My favoirite place in OKC is the bricktown Brewery...good food and handcrafted beers.
Parking is a PITA but other than that its good.

·
Registered
442 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts